Coordinator, Sales Planning
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Sales Planning Coordinator/Analyst for the Global Sales Planning and Strategy department. This group supports the worldwide distribution and acquisition teams with financial planning, sales strategy, and content valuation. The Coordinator will support the SVP, Director and Manager of the sales planning team.
• Maintain and update tracking documents, e.g., franchise sequentials, sold/unsold reports, worldwide revenue tracker, deal analysis tracker
• Track weekly deal approvals and provide summary to management
• Coordinate with Director and Manager on deals in pipeline, product windowing, risks & opportunities
• Develop, manage, and analyze territory-level and sales team reports and trackers to provide key insights and recommendations; perform variance and trend analysis
• Assist with all aspects of the budgeting processes
• Collaborate with different teams to ensure data integrity and accuracy of reports
• Special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested such as title and library valuations
• Assist Director and Manager with day-to-day business tasks
• 1 years of related work experience
• BA/BS required; BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business preferred
• Advanced Excel skills are a plus (V-lookup, pivot tables, formulas)
• Experience in or knowledge of international TV marketplace
• Experience working with MicroStrategy
• Interest in the TV licensing process and sales planning
• Excellent organizational skills and resourceful with high attention to detail
• Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-pasted environment
• Ability to communicate efficiently and work across cross-functional teams
• Basic research skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.