Coordinator, Sales Administration
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Miami, FL
Full Time Job
The Worldwide Distribution Services team of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") manages the distribution of the MGM library to free TV, FVOD, pay TV, SVOD, basic cable, pay-per-view, video-on-demand and electronic sell-through/download to own (EST/DTO) along with Domestic and International Channels.
The Coordinator of Sales Administration is responsible for assisting the Latin America Miami Sales office in all aspects of deal management and sales support including managing product availability windows, generating sales and availability reports, processing and entering deal memos and change orders, contract administration, and other functions
• Interact with MGM's Main office Contract Services Team, Finance, Planning and Servicing for advisement of potential deals to clear product/provide departmental feedback for pending deals
• Generate sales and availability reports based on specific territory/client requirements
• Input Deal Memos and Change Orders into the Stars system.
• Route and track all Deal Memos and Change Orders through upper management approval process
• Coordinate with MGM corporate office on incoming deal memos and change orders for completeness and accuracy
• Work in association with Sales on new title selections for deals, title substitutions, re-clearance or withdrawing of titles due to rights updates
• Work with Sales on product selection and clearances
• Strong knowledge of windows for different media platforms (SVOD, TVOD, AVOD, Pay, Basic, Free TV) in Latin America
• Curate avail lists to drive incremental library revenue
• Track and report the overall business on a weekly basis, against budget and forecast
• Attend weekly VC with Los Angeles to discuss deal managements
• Create Deal Summaries
• BA or BS degree required
• 2 years industry experience in sales/contract administration or related field
• Fluency in Spanish and English (oral and written) is required; Portuguese a plus
• Understand and apply the concepts of window management, contract administration, sales planning, etc.
• Strong Microsoft Office and software application skills, including Excel
• Demonstrate self-initiative and assume responsibility for managing territories/media, including building relationships with internal and external customers
• Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Self-motivated and outgoing with a positive attitude
• Team player
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.