Coordinator, Physical Production-Unscripted TV
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Coordinator to provide day-to-day support to our Physical Production, Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate must have previous experience as a Production Assistant. Individual should be organized, proactive and have the ability to multi task.
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Works with building management to facilitate onboarding/offboarding of new production hires
• Assist head of production to create production calendars
• Sort through all incoming mail and determine level of priority
• Courteously greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office/conference room
• Handle UPS shipments (sending and tracking) as needed or when requested
• Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and assignments
• Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff
• Handle all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Produce general correspondences. Photocopy and send information as needed or requested
• Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects when necessary
• Coordinate ticket requests for audience shows
• Coordinate visits to set for executives/production team
• Maintain/update/distribute shooting calendar, show grid & staff list
• Maintain asset storage inventory/access
• BA degree required
• 2 - 3 years' experience
• Previous experience as a Production Assistant and working knowledge of production workflows is a plus
• Ability to multi-task and be proactive is essential
• Must be able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times
• Manage all information confidentially and with discretion
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.