Coordinator, Multi-Platform Operations
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2021 1:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Multi-Platform Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Multi-Platform Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Multi-Platform Operations? EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Coordinator, Multi-Platform Operations to assist in the daily efforts to maintain both Linear Origination and VOD Distribution of EPIX and ScreenPix content. This includes the collection, processing and archiving of all Meta Data, the implementation of well-constructed daily programming logs for EPIX and ScreenPix Linear channels and also other Network Operations team initiatives as needed. The position will adhere to the contractual, promotional and marketing priorities of the networks with a focus on both long-term and short-term initiatives.
• Create compelling program breaks by strategically scheduling promotional materials adhering to network priorities and cross-departmental initiatives.
• Communicate with the Origination Partners to address and resolve any operational issues related to Program Logs that arise, including any customized program formatting for special events.
• Communicate with Creative regarding entry, tracking, and delivery of promotional materials for program break creation.
• Analyze Linear Break structure and VOD Categories of competitors to make recommendations as to alternative ways to promote content to maximize audience retention
• Coordinate with IT group on upgrades and performance issues with IBMS, Meta and other software solutions.
• Analyze As-Run logs for comparison and tracking against Scheduled Program Logs
• Assist in the monthly review of all VOD distributed content across all Multi-Platform partners to ensure publication and metadata accuracy.
• Participate in various Network Multi-Platform Operations initiatives and projects as needed.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2 years of experience in programming/network operations preferred
• Close attention to detail a must
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for the entertainment industry and pop culture
• Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and manage time well
• Must be able to communicate and interact well with a diverse group of people across many departments
EPIX ® , an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including Godfather of Harlem, starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred; as well as upcoming premieres of drama Chapelwaite, based on the short story Jerusalem's Lot by Stephen King and starring Academy Award winner Adrien Brody; ; season two of War of the Worlds, from Howard Overman and starring Gabriel Byrne and Elizabeth McGovern; docuseries Fall River, from Blumhouse Television; dramedy Bridge and Tunnel, written and directed by Ed Burns; seasons one and two of acclaimed spy thriller Condor, season three of epic fantasy drama series Britannia; and docuseries Fiasco, based on the podcast of the same name. Other originals include Emmy®-nominated music docuseries Laurel Canyon; docuseries NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; Belgravia, from Julian Fellowes, Gareth Neame and the creative team from Downton Abbey; docuseries Helter Skelter: An American Myth, executive produced and directed by Lesley Chilcott; By Whatever Means Necessary: The Times of Godfather of Harlem; and Enslaved featuring Hollywood icon and human rights activist Samuel L. Jackson. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
For more information about EPIX, go to www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHd (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX) and Snapchat @EPIXTV. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.