Coordinator, International Development
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is seeking a Development Coordinator for our International Scripted Television department. The successful candidate must have experience with graphic design and creating decks/sales materials. This person must be able to work well with a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience developing scripted television projects at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Track multiple projects at the same time
• Give notes on multiple projects and at different stages of development
• Handle deal requests liaising with legal department
• Create sales decks from start to finish with minimal help/support
• Provide research and creative support in development of new projects
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Handle special projects as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree required
• Bilingual/bicultural (English/Spanish)
• Must be creative and an idea generator
• High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.