Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Orion Pictures is seeking a Coordinator for our Digital Marketing department with 1-3 years of marketing experience. This person will oversee all day to day operation and administration functions with the Digital Marketing department and assist in the campaigns for every Orion Pictures film release. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Digital Marketing, and should be driven, creative, collaborative and have the ability to adapt to the ever-evolving needs of the digital/social landscape. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Films.
• Develop, implement and execute digital marketing/social media campaigns for Orion Pictures releases reporting to the Vice President of Digital Marketing.
• Serve as a liaison to the various marketing agencies and partners, ensuring fluid communication and workflow throughout the marketing campaigns.
• Strategize and brainstorm digital marketing/social media focused initiatives, creative and copy
• Oversee the Orion Pictures social platforms, as well as the platforms for each individual film release including community management, creative copy writing, creation and verification of new pages, and more.
• Interpret and traffic research and data-focused materials to the department head to ensure findings are met with actionable next steps.
• Provide feedback and ideate on creative marketing materials ranging from film trailers, to posters, to organic social media assets in an effort to meet campaign goals.
• Work with other Orion departments on a daily basis to ensure synergy, transparency, communication, and collaboration on all digital marketing efforts.
• Spearhead administrative and day-to-day needs for the department including budgets, scheduling, meetings, presentations and more.
• Responsible for correspondence with MGM, and United Artist Releasing departments in relation to digital marketing materials or initiatives including but not limited to legal, licensing, international marketing and distribution.
• Research, track and interpret digital marketing campaigns of competitors, as well as trends in the industry to continuously keep Orion at the forefront of marketing best practices.
• BA/BS degree required
• Experience working with all major digital and social media platforms
• Thrives in a creative and collaborative work setting
• Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-evolving digital space
• Ability to multitask and self-manage
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.