Coordinator, Digital Audience Development
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Coordinator, Digital Audience Development to support the Manager, Digital Audience Development in executing MGM's day-to-day operations with digital video platforms.
The Digital Distribution - Partner Engagement & Strategy group seeks and maintains partnerships with digital video platforms to monetize MGM content and manage the voice of MGM intellectual property on these platforms. The Digital Audience Development Coordinator serves as a key member of the team, providing support to proliferate, monetize, and editorialize MGM content across key digital video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and others with which the team establishes new partnerships. Additionally, this role will be responsible for providing support in researching and evaluating new opportunities/revenue, generating partnerships, and understanding relevant digital trends/internet culture.
• Edit, program, schedule, and publish video releases across multiple MGM owned and operated YouTube channels, as well as other digital video platforms
• Assist in developing optimization strategies for each page/channel on each platform
• Analyze data for all channels/pages on all platforms regularly to understand performance and find room for optimization and insights into activity and trends
• Adapt respective channels to strategies as viewer demand and digital landscape evolves across all digital video platforms
• Identify and research new video platforms to proliferate MGM content/IP and provide support on jumpstarting MGM presence on new platforms
• Editorialize respective channels on different platforms by creating relevant playlists, editorial videos, and updating channel design when necessary
• Research and identify tent pole content for new release/catalog features/series
• Monitor discussions/comments/community activity across all MGM owned channels
• Conduct research and provide support in analyzing and evaluating revenue drivers, key performance indicators and other metrics in order to identify and prioritize new business opportunities
• Assist with developing presentation materials and tracking/reporting tools (e.g., dashboards) for internal and external audiences
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-3 years of professional experience at a studio or relevant technology company preferred
• Demonstrated passion for film/television, digital trends, popular culture, and/or internet culture
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Determination and eagerness to learn
• Ability to take initiative on ad-hoc projects and assignments
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.