Coordinator, Contract Administration
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Coordinator for our Contract Administration department. This individual will provide support and assistance to the Sales and Legal & Business Affairs departments in a very fast paced, time sensitive environment.
• Liaise between Sales and Legal & Business Affairs
• Meet with Legal & Business Affairs and Sales contacts to resolve legal and sales issues
• Assist LBA with research projects / foreign documentation requests
• Work with Sales and Tax department to provide proper assurance to our clients (create/complete documentation)
• Review agreements to ensure that all sales and legal terms are incorporated into drafts
• Generate legal & sales reports as required
• Track the status of deal memos, agreements, and amendments across all Television groups
• Maintain contract files and contract procedures. Some involvement in identifying and drafting contractual terms, riders, addenda and amendments as approved by Legal & Business Affairs
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of TV distribution and contract drafting strongly preferred
• Familiarity with TV Distribution legal and business terminology preferred
• Strong written and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Flexibility and adaptability necessary to maintain high levels of service for internal and external customers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact professionally at all levels
• Strong computer skills (Word and Excel required)
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.