Content Security Manager
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Information Security team at MGM Studios is looking for a Content Security Manager to join its team. The role based in Culver City, CA. The successful candidate will support building, delivering, and enhancing our domestic and international Content Security program. This role will manage efforts relating to the protection of content, IP, and the MGM brand.
Primary responsibilities include risk management of work streams across various MGM teams and external third parties handling content. This position will contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of a comprehensive pool of security-approved vendors and partners supporting content creation, processing, marketing, and delivery. This role will contribute to the development of strategic plans globalizing our security operations program to support the rapid growth of our production portfolio.
In addition, the role will provide business-oriented, risk-based security services to all content handling workflows, environments, and teams as a subject matter expert in content security best practices and compliance. The role will be a leading voice in the effort to raise the bar for content security standards within MGM and industry-wide.
• 4 years of risk management experience, including performing security gap analysis, asset classification, and implementation of compensating and mitigating controls
• 4 years of experience conducting security audit against established security frameworks (e.g., SOC, NIST, ISO 17799/27002, PCI, MPAA)
• Advanced understanding of secure network principles and device hardening
• Working knowledge of configuring and maintaining firewalls and network switching / routing devices (On-prem and Cloud)
• Working knowledge of TV and movie content producing, processing, and handling workflows
• Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical, organizational, and calculated risk decision-making skills
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, reprioritize as needed, and work well under pressure
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and trends
• Working knowledge of content security specific controls (e.g. visual watermarking, forensic watermarking, fingerprinting, etc.)
• Working knowledge of industry leading content processing, reviewing, and transferring tools and systems
• Working knowledge of TV show and feature film production and post-production services, and workflows (e.g., writers room, DI, editing, visual/audio effects, encoding, dubbing)
• Experience in evaluating physical security measures and developing mitigation plans
• On-set workflow knowledge and experience
• Preferred designation: CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CCNA, AWS Security, Security , CEH
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.