Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Audit Analyst to assist in the preparation for and servicing of MGM's books / records audits by third party participants and guilds. The Audit Coordinator will also provide analytical support to the company's participations / residuals functions and legal team.
• Analyze accountings and relevant agreements
• Reconcile accountings against transactions reported in relevant source systems
• Gather documents and other information relevant to the audit, including those responsive to auditor requests
• Analyze claims
• Manage audit calendars and paperwork / digital files associated with the audit function
• Provide research and related support as needed by the department and company legal staff
• Support the participations' department's monthly financial close
• B.A. or B.S. degree with a major or minor in accounting (preferred), business or finance.
• Minimum 1 year experience is preferred
• Exceptional proficiency in Excel
• Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
• Proficient in managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Deadline driven
• Ability to adapt to different software environments
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.