Associate Manager, Transactional Contract Services Deal Management
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios IncBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Associate Manager of Transactional Distribution Services who will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of deal management support for all Transactional, such as PVOD, TVOD and EST, including output deals.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
• Title rights and availability checks and creation, including pricing and categories through EMA, internal systems, or StudioConnect
• Clearance of content for distribution
• Facilitate window management for PVOD/EST/TVOD for upcoming new release titles, process availability date windowing for downstream media
• Compile TVOD and EST pricing and statistical research for all global clients (by region) as needed for catalog
• Track and assign minimum guarantees for TVOD windows
• Manage and update TVOD EST availability dates and track in Salesforce
• Client availability notifications
• Contract data entry/administration, including deal memo and change order creation
• Track television series broadcast dates for contractual availability purposes
• Create and maintain deal specific contract abstract summaries for executed TVOD/EST agreements
• Review and summarize deal specific points for relevant information such as rate cards, term, product type
• EMA (Entertainment Merchant's Association) creation and data maintenance for global digital deals including global portals (Worldwide), Locals / International, Domestic, Canada
• Assist with EMA deal management of global digital deals; develop and build automated solution
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 years of work experience as a Contract Administrator or relevant role
• Strong understanding of Digital/Transactional
• Mediamorph and/or StudioConnect experience a plus
• SAP/IPM, MicroStrategy, or Salesforce experience a plus
• Experience comprehending and analyzing contracts and amendments
• Working knowledge of Entertainment Merchants Association (EMA) avails and processes, Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR), Logical Asset Identifier (ALID), and related industry standard platforms
• Knowledge of theatrical, television and digital media exploitation windows
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills and detail oriented
• Strong Microsoft Office including advanced Word and Excel skills, and ability to quickly master proprietary databases and applications
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.