Assistant, Post Production
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day support to the Executive Vice President of Post Production. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within a team environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: scheduling, filing, detailing messages, and ordering office supplies, etc.
• Maintain and manage calendars, email, and contacts
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Review and coordinate all production related paperwork (including call sheets, production reports, crew lists, wrap reports, etc.)
• Liaison between physical production, post production and creative departments
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years as an administrative assistant in a studio or agency preferred
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Self-starter with a driven, motivated work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently in a team oriented environment
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.