Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the EVP, Head of Music. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in an environment of constantly changing priorities as the MGM Music team works with the film group, and the scripted and unscripted television groups.
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, emails and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including; assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls (heavy call rolling), detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight -- including creating and maintaining itineraries (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Track release dates of all films, tv shows and soundtrack albums
• Maintain updated scripts for distribution
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• Handle special projects, as needed
• 1 years of expereince supporting a senior executive (talent agency, film studio, TV network, or record label)
• Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Should have a passion for film and TV music
• BA/BS degree preferred
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.