Assistant, Motion Picture Group
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day support to the President of our Motion Picture Group.
• Handle daily administrative tasks including assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Maintain and manage calendars, email, and contacts
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Liaise between physical production, post-production and creative departments
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
• Coordinate visits to set for executives/production team
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum of 4 years assistant experience
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to a fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.