Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2022 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Marketing jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Assistant, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is interested in multi-tasking in a fast-paced, exciting environment to provide day-to-day support to two marketing executives and provide additional support to their team.
This Assistant will be responsible for managing multiple complex calendars, scheduling, booking and organizing travel, filing, processing expense reports ordering office supplies, and other admin activities. Additionally, the Assistant will manage vendor contracts, invoices, and budget tracking.
• 1 years of experience as an administrative assistant within an ad agency, studio, and/or talent
• Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office
• Experience with Mac and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• BA/BS degree
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must
• High level of confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to complete complex tasks quickly and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Advanced Photoshop and Design skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.