Assistant, Legal Services
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 12:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Legal Services jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Assistant, Legal Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Legal Services?
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Legal Services department. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Create, format, and proofread documents
• Draft and edit business correspondence and emails
• Create, organize, and maintain multiple electronic and hardcopy files
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: answering phones, relaying messages, scheduling meetings, photocopying, scanning, filing, data entry, preparing mail and FedEx labels, and ordering office supplies
• Maintain and manage calendars, email, and contacts
• Process invoices and prepare expense reports
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Provide back-up support for other Legal Administrative Assistants, as needed
• Various ad hoc projects, as needed
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years' experience supporting a legal department or attorneys in a studio, network, or law firm environment
• Experience with transactional law practice preferred
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe, and other database programs)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and problem solve
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Self-starter with a driven, motivated work ethic and a willingness to learn
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, yet able to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.