Assistant, International TV Distribution & Acquisitions
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to its President of International Television Distribution and Acquisitions.
• Manage executive office: heavy scheduling, rolling calls, and booking international travel (MIPCOM, LA Screenings, NATPE, TIFF and etc.)
• Work closely with Marketing, Motion Picture and Communications teams in preparation for international markets
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: filing, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Process expense reports via Concur
• Act as a liaison between various departments
• Update and maintain databases and tracking documents and prepare sales materials
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• 2 years as an administrative assistant to a senior-level executive in the entertainment industry is preferred
• Must be able to keep pace in an environment with frequently changing priorities
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong computer skills in PC, G-Suite (Google Calendar and Google Docs) and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Advanced skills in Excel required
• Ability to adapt and learn multiple database systems
• Interact effectively at all level internally and externally
• Proficiency in other language is a plus but not required
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.