Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to our Facilities Department. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Vendor management and invoice processing
* Monitor and process help desk requests to a satisfactory completion
* Heavy phone contact
* Coordinate office moves
* Coordinate repairs and maintenance issues with the building staff or designated vendors
* Manage company Ride Share program Order office supplies
* Create Purchase Order Requisitions as needed
* Support Mailroom Staff as needed
* Schedule off hours air conditioning requests
* College degree preferred
* 2-3 years' administrative support experience in a corporate environment
* Experience with CAD desirable
* Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.