Administrative Assistant, Evp and Deputy COO
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Executive Vice President & Deputy Chief Operating Officer. The successful candidate is a dynamic multi-tasker with a passion for the media industry and experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. In addition, the ideal candidate is someone who is able to work well within an administrative team and an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate a wide variety of projects and initiatives
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail, and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management processing via Concur
• Provide research support and development of new projects
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' supporting senior executives
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.