Assistant, Domestic TV Distribution and Global Engagement
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Domestic Television Distribution & Global Digital Engagement department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for film and TV along with an interest in content distribution across digital platforms. They will also have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Additionally, this role will be responsible for providing support in marketing/creative functions and understanding relevant digital trends/internet culture.
• Management of marketing and creative assets process to support global home entertainment distribution windows (digital and physical).
• Assist with US catalog marketing campaigns across the transactional digital business by liaising with creative agencies, media agencies and digital platform partners to ensure optimal execution of the campaign.
• Liaise with MGM's theatrical marketing and creative teams to ensure digital and physical home entertainment distribution needs are met.
• Coordinate with 3rd party partners in the planning and execution of global physical release plans across creative needs and marketing campaigns.
• Administrative duties include handling phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Draft and type correspondence in a professional manner
• Word process, reproduce, and distribute documents with a high level of detail and organization, while maintaining the utmost confidentiality
• Conduct research and provide support in identifying and prioritizing new business opportunities
• Assist with developing presentation materials and tracking/reporting tools (e.g., dashboards) for internal and external audiences
• Interface with representatives from content distribution partners and various internal departments, such as Marketing, Creative, Production, and Business Affairs/Legal
• Assist with special projects, as needed
• Opportunity to be 3rd party partner and/or client facing.
• BA/BS degree required
• Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office -- must be extremely knowledgeable with Outlook email/calendar/contacts in addition to Word and Excel
• 1 years prior experience assisting in film and/or TV distribution, acquisitions, or business affairs/legal at a studio, network, or an ad or talent management agency
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
• Passion for film/television distribution
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.