Assistant, Alternative TV
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 4:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant, Alternative TV jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Assistant, Alternative TV postings
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative to support executives in the MGM Unscripted and Alternative Television Group.
The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and be able to work well within a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Handle daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling, answering calls, updating department trackers, meeting agendas and contacts
• Attend meetings and take detailed notes. Distribute notes, follow up materials and action items
• Handle highly confidential materials and information in a discrete manner
• Corporate purchasing, expense report management and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Interface with other departments including, but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, research, creative and production
• Handle special projects as needed
• Create basic decks for department / internal sharing
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 1 year of prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must have a passion for TV
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast- paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Creative thinker with a drive and willingness to collaborate
• Must be an effective and respective listener and communicator when interacting with all employees and vendors
• Excellent time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel (Keynote and PowerPoint a plus)
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.