Administrative Assistant, Unscripted Television
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Unscripted Television jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Unscripted Television postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Unscripted Television?
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the President of MGM Alternative and Orion Scripted TV.
The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and be able to work well within a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail, department trackers, incoming pitches, meeting agendas and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, answering calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, talent/executive gits
• Attend meetings and take detailed notes. Distribute notes, follow up materials and action items
• Handle highly confidential materials and information in a discrete manner
• Interface with other departments including, but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, research, creative, production, and the Office of the CEO.
• Corporate purchasing, expense report management and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Support and collaborate with creative executives
• Provide research support in development of new projects
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must have a passion for pop culture and staying up to date on upcoming trends within the industry
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast- paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Creative thinker with a drive and willingness to collaborate
• Must be an effective and respective listener and communicator when interacting with all employees and vendors
• Excellent time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Keynote, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.