Administrative Assistant, Unscripted Television
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the President of MGM Alternative and Orion Scripted TV. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail, and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc
• Take and distribute notes and provide all necessary follow up materials/assignments
• Handle highly confidential materials and information in a discrete manner
• Assist in managing the project submission process and upkeep of submission logs
• Interface with other departments including, but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, creative, production, post-production, and office of the CEO
• Shadowing, supporting, and collaborating with creative executives
• Corporate purchasing, expense report management, and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Provide research support in and development of new projects
• Handle special projects as needed
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Development and production experience is encouraged
• Must have a passion for pop culture and staying up-to-date on upcoming trends within the industry
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Creative thinker with a drive and willingness to collaborate is a plus
• Must be an effective and respective listener and communicator when interacting with all employees and vendors
• Excellent time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel required
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.