Administrative Assistant, Unscripted Television
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to two Executives of the Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency, PR or management company is preferred. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for Unscripted Television.
• Greet, welcome, and direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, roll and forward incoming phone calls
• Schedule pitches and meetings
• Book travel, accommodations, and transportation
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail, and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage corporate purchasing, expense reports, and processing via Concur
• Provide research support for projects in development and casting
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Attend meetings and brainstorms
• Take notes to streamline follow-through, tracking, and results
• Update and help track information on internal grids
• Assist with casting auditions and run-throughs
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel required
• Experience with Photoshop is a plus
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
• Strong understanding of all social media platforms, trends, and pop culture
• Stay current on the unscripted TV landscape of talent, shows, networks and executives
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.