Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2020 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Marketing jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Marketing? Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to two marketing executives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for film and TV along with an interest in digital marketing and social media.
• Administrative duties include handling phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Manage PO's and other partner billing / invoices
• Assist with special projects and research as needed
• BA/BS degree
• 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant within an ad agency, studio, and/or talent management
• Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.