Administrative Assistant, International Distribution
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to its Senior Vice President of Worldwide Television Distribution and its Executive Vice President of International Television Distribution.
• Support management of phone calls, in-boxes, calendars, mail, and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: scheduling, booking travel, filing, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Process expense reports via Concur
• Update and maintain databases and tracking documents
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years as an administrative assistant
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong computer skills in PC and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Advanced skills in Excel required
• Ability to adapt and learn multiple database systems
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.