Administrative Assistant - Consumer Products
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to primarily provide day-to-day support to the EVP, Consumer Products & Experiences as well as to the Consumer Products department. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Administrative support to the department EVP and broader department as needed
• Handle daily administrative tasks (e.g. scheduling, contacts, filing, photocopying, scanning, answering phones, ordering office supplies, etc.)
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Provide research support in and development of new projects
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' supporting executives
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs in advance
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superb listening skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization skills a must
• Always deliver a "can do" and "positive" attitude
• Manage all information confidentially and with discretion
• Knowledge of basic office procedures and customer service skills required
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to determine from a complex set of variables how to resolve issues
• Must be able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.