Administrative Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2020 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs? Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President of Theatrical Business and Legal Affairs. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Maintain and manage calendars, email and contacts
• Create, format, redline and revise correspondence and other written materials such as agreements, letters, memos and other legal documents
• Prepare and submit expense reports via Concur
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: answering phones and relaying messages, updating call logs, scheduling meetings, photocopying, scanning, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Adhere to sensitive timelines, deadlines and confidential materials
• Submit and code invoices into Basware
• Work closely with accounting to prepare/process payments
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• Law school degree preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite -- must be extremely knowledgeable with Outlook email/calendar/contacts in addition to Word and Excel
• Minimum 2 years' experience supporting Business & Legal Affairs attorneys in a studio, network, or entertainment law firm environment is preferred
• Production legal exposure a plus
• Ability to understand and abstract various agreements and disseminate information accordingly
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.