Administrative Assistant, Asset Management and Delivery Services
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to two executives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for film and TV along with experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Administrative duties include handling phones, calendar management, filing, detailing messages, ordering office supplies and general office management tasks
• Maintain and manage calendars, email, and contacts
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Interface with vendors and various internal departments
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Assist with special projects and research as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• Manage PO's and other partner billing / invoices; order services as required
• Data entry and clean-up in company's asset inventory system(s)
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• 1 year of administrative experience in a studio, network, or entertainment industry preferred
• Some film, video, and/or data knowledge preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Ability to follow instructions and perform a wide range of tasks
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.