Method StudiosVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
MTA (Model/Texturing artist)
This role is for a Model/Texture Artist (MTA) with very strong modelling and texturing skills. This person will be involved in helping to create hardsurface and organic models and textures. Qualified candidates must have proven experience in production environments, demonstrating an ability to model and texture complex and accurate models from 2d reference, previs and scan data.
• An extensive reel demonstrating a wide range of organic and hard surface models with clean and efficient topology
• Quick & efficient UV & texture skills for texturing assets using Mari. Substance Painter and Designer experience is a plus but not mandatory.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, taking direction and addressing written and verbal notes with quick turnarounds
• Strong experience with Zbrush, Mudbox and Maya.
• Experience with UVlayout is a plus.
• Ability to take concept art and create realistic, well researched environments, clean, accurate models
• Flexibility to perform in a constantly changing work environment, able to compromise and take critique well
• The ability to model as part of a team, to share assets, work to a high standard and quality check your own and other's work
• 2 years experience