Method StudiosVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
As a Groom artist, you will be responsible for creating realistic natural looking long hair, fur, or feathers for Digi Doubles, Animals, Creatures, and occasionally foliage or anything with an instance nature. Grooms need to look realistic and also well setup for motion.
• Knowledge in how to create long hair / short fur / feathers / foliage using XGen or other equivalent toolsets.
• Able to closely collaborate with multiple departments including: Modeling, Look dev / Lighting, and Techanim.
• Pro-active and self motivated. Able to keep an open communication with Show Leads, Supervisors, and Production and able to show progress with the tasks assigned.
• Expected to meet with agreed schedules and deadlines while maintaining the expected results set forth by the show leads, and production. (Exceeding the expectation is always welcome).
• 3 years Modelling/ texturing experience