Post Production Supervisor
MeredithNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Post Production Supervisor - Media Desk
The video department at Meredith Corporation produces thousands of videos per year. Our content ranges from original longform pieces to high-quality branded content for Meredith's advertisers, as well as editorial content for Meredith brands including: People, Travel and Leisure, InStyle, Shape, Food and Wine, Parents and Martha Stewart Living.
The Media Desk department specializes in versioning edits for social, designing thumbnails, publishing content and ensuring all videos are ADA compliant. We are seeking a Post Production Supervisor to oversee the operations and the quality of content coming out of the Media Desk.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with content for social and YouTube, creating Post Production workflows and have a passion for managing people.
This is a 40 hour a week, freelance position.
• Developing a collaborative relationship with Executive Video Brand Producers, AV Testing teams and Digital Social Leads, to leverage social platforms, so they can reach new and existing audiences
• Reviewing social versions and thumbnails and suggesting creative solutions for better content
• Staying up to date on social video and YouTube trends
• Mentoring and managing Editors, Designers and Publishers
• Refining existing Post Production workflows
• Working closely with our Product team and 3rd party accessibility vendors, to ensure ADA compliancy
• Working within our Media Asset Management system and Cloud editing program (training will be provided)
• Creating labor reports
• 5 years + Post Production experience at a large network, production facility or agency
• 2+ years of experience in a managerial role, managing several people simultaneously
• Familiarity with all aspects of the post-production process, including but not limited to, story editing, color, audio, motion graphics, delivery, and archiving
• Deep understanding of Social Media Trends.
• Experience working closely with cross functional teams
• Deep understanding of Adobe Post Tools
• Editing experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Calm under pressure
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Bachelor's Degree in Film, Television or other applicable area of study
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online