Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Part Time Job
The Receptionist is responsible for providing a welcoming and professional first point of contact for all visitors and clients of the Grizzlies. In addition, the Receptionist provides administrative support to various departments. Must be able to work Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 1:00pm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Answer all incoming calls, determine the callers' needs and direct calls to the appropriate individual or department;
• Greet all guests in the lobby, provide visitor badges and call departments to escort guests;
• Check after hours voice mail every morning and direct messages to appropriate individuals and departments;
• Respond to inquiries by telephone, email or in person and ensure they are addressed in a professional and timely manner;
• Provide administrative support, as required, including the preparation of miscellaneous reports, general office tasks and participate in special projects;
• Handle arrangements for meetings, including the scheduling of the boardrooms;
• Maintain the delivery log for anything dropped off at the front desk;
• Stock, maintain and organize literature and brochures;
• Arrange for local, national, and international couriers;
• Assist Human Resources Department with various projects;
• Other duties as assigned
, Experience & Abilities
• At least one year of receptionist and clerical experience in a corporate setting for a large, busy office;
• High School Diploma or GED;
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to demonstrate a high degree of diplomacy and sensitivity to customer needs;
• Excellent communication skills coupled with a polished and professional telephone manner;
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while working efficiently in a very busy environment;
• Must able to work within a team environment and be willing to provide support when needed;
• Proven knowledge of general office practices and procedures;
• Ability to interact professionally with high profile clientele;
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience working with the Cisco phone system
• Knowledge and passion for NBA basketball
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Why are you interested in this opportunity?
• Do you have at least one year of relevant experience?
• What is your highest level of education completed?
• What is your current salary?
• Are you available to work Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 1:00pm?