Live Entertainment Assistant
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
The Live Entertainment Assistants will be responsible for the preparation, execution and break-down of all in-arena live entertainment needs before, during and after all Memphis Grizzlies home games.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in the execution of all in-game elements including, but not limited to, halftimes, in-arena promotions, pre- and post-game activities, anthems, mascot, dance team, game staff etc.
• Assist in the execution of in-arena elements with a focus on fan interaction during pre- and post-game time, including but not limited to plaza activities, concourse activities, and terrace level programs
• Serves as a member of the Grizzlies Game Night Staff for all Grizzlies home games.
• Support member of the Grizzlies Game Night including the mascot, dance team and others.
• Assists Live Entertainment and Promotions staff with any other needs.
• Other related duties as required
, Experience & Abilities
• Pursuit of Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Interest in gaining knowledge of promotions and special event coordination.
• Able to work effectively in a high pressure environment
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization
• Committed to ensuring superior customer service and supporting the team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
• Knowledge and passion for NBA basketball, including an appreciation of the fan experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Why are you interested in this opportunity?
• What is your highest level of education completed?
• What are your salary requirements?
• Are you able to work evenings and weekends?