Executive Sales Assistant
Melissa Ross RepresentsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an organized multi-tasker with a positive attitude, and an appreciation of film craft / advertising and art. Melissa Ross Represents is an independent sales/talent management firm working with top production companies and post houses in advertising & commercials. This is a great entry-level opportunity for someone eager to learn about sales within the film/advertising industry in a fast-paced, intimate environment.
- Manage office operations and provide administrative support to executive sales team.
- Manage social media and company newsletters.
- Build and send talent reels using Wiredrive & Simian
- Maintain calendars, plan meetings, organize screenings and travel for sales trips.
- Assist in organizing company sponsored events and art shows.
- Managing leads in google docs and Monday.com.
- Provide tech support.
- Programs used daily: Wiredrive / Simian / Monday.com / Source E Creative / Google Docs / Mailchimp
- Room for growth to rep position.
*Interviews will be held via zoom.
*Current work location: flexible hybrid of office and remote.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online