Intern - Social Media / Content
Mel Mack Acting StudioRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 10/2/2023 11:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media / Content jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Social Media / Content postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Sept 15 / Autumn 2023
Internship Duration: Flexible, at least 12 week commitment
Time/Days Required: 5-6 hours per week
Workplace Requirements: Unpaid internship, fully remote.
Please check with your educational institution that you will be able to receive class credit for this internship, and be able to provide a contact we can reach out to about crediting you. We want to support you to the fullest in achieving your goals, learning the business, and making your time worthwhile to further your work in the entertainment industry!
- Social media management and curation (setting social media calendar, creating posts, sending posts live, direct message outreach and inbox monitoring)
- Communicate updates with team and align on current company goals (ie: sales periods, priorities / focus, current classes ongoing, etc)
- Create posts in Canva as needed for Instagram posting
- EOW report to check in with team
- Strong comfort with social media platforms (Instagram primarily, also Tiktok and YouTube occasionally)
- Strong comfort with post creation and video creation (Canva experience a major plus!)
- Prior experience managing an Instagram account consistently (either your own or someone else's, so we can see your work!)
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work with a team, ownership of time management, and responsibility for own recurring tasks
- Ability to communicate with questions or updates for effective working
- Caption writing / relevant hashtag usage is a major perk - including using ChatGPT even more so!
- Understanding of current social media trends
- Desire to work within the acting and entertainment industry
- Creativity and passion for social media - we love to hear your new ideas, and you're a valued part of the team!