TV Research Junior Associate
MediaLogiq SystemsNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position
MediaLogiq Systems is currently looking to hire a Korean-speaking Junior Research Associate to use proprietary software to translate, identify and track international television programming in Korea, take an active role in meta-data attribution and assist Senior Analysts in Client Servicing.
• Conduct web-based research on television broadcasts in Korea and other designated markets
• Use proprietary software to track television programming worldwide
• Accurately enter internally-defined meta-data attributions
• Participate in QA exercises in local and international markets
• Create and maintain products in internal database by referencing distributor catalogs
• Support the Client Services Department as needed
• Fluent in Korean and English, oral and written. Additional languages a plus.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Excel.
• Fast worker who can handle pressure & deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask, with acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrated strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of Entertainment industry and media distribution a plus.
• Interact well with a wide variety of staff from internal support staff to executive management, to external contractors and vendors.
MediaLogiq Systems offers a competitive salary with Benefits and fully-paid Health insurance options
MediaLogiq Systems is a world-class, innovative software company with agile applications for rights management and audience analytics. Powered by cutting-edge technology and informed by decades of industry expertise, we specialize in providing cloud-based, scalable services for acquisitions, distribution, licensing, program tracking, research, sales, marketing and contract administration to maximize return on investment. MediaLogiq is the leader in software solutions for the entertainment industry, delivering world-class solutions with demonstrated expertise in the entertainment distribution business.
NO PHONE CALLS Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online