Mayo Performing Arts CenterMorristown, NJ
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Programming Assistant jobs in Morristown-NJ
Mayo Performing Arts Center, a 1300-seat 501 (c) (3) non-profit performing arts center located in Morristown, NJ, seeks an experienced Programming Assistant to assist the Programming Department with tasks related to booking and coordination of more than 200 artists and events presented by MPAC each year.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Coordination of programming calendar and other duties as they relate to events presented at the venue
• Contract administration
• Artist and performance research
• Note taking and document/file organizing
• Collaborate with other departments on various event details
• Other duties as assigned by department
Successful candidate must have a passion for the theatre's mission, program innovation and dedication to excellence.
Other requirements are as follows:
• Knowledge of assorted genres of the performing arts, specifically cultural and arts-driven programming
• Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Work independently and collaboratively with good judgment and decision making
• Strategic thinker/planner, detail oriented, organized and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, customer service and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work some nights and weekends