Intern - Film & TV Development
Maven Screen MediaRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2023 2:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Film & TV Development jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Film & TV Development postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Early January
Internship Duration: Three to four months
Time/Days Required: 2-3 days per week, roughly 9:30-6:30pm ET (but can be flexible depending on intern's time zone)
Workplace Requirements: Remote!
Development Intern Program
Co-founded by partners Celine Rattray and Trudie Styler in 2011, Maven Screen Media is a motion picture development and production company. Maven is committed to increasing representation of women in front of and behind the camera. Maven runs an intern program to give promising college students the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience at a multifaceted independent film company.
About the Program
We run 4 sessions a year, each 3-4 months long. Start and end dates are flexible, but follow the general schedule of the semester calendar. Interns work 2-3 days a week, 9:30 am to 6:30 PM with an hour lunch break. This is an unpaid internship. Special projects can be arranged based on specific interests. Our internship is currently remote though candidates in NYC or London will have opportunities to meet with the team in person.
Day to day duties include:
- Writing coverage for film and television scripts, books, and plays
- Researching IP of potential interest for adaptation (books, articles, podcasts)
- Assisting with research and tasks related to projects currently in development
- Researching and compiling reports on domestic and foreign film markets
- Performing administrative duties
- Assisting operations department as needed with legal, financial, & admin work