Intern - Video Editor and Content Production
Matrix ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Editor and Content Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Video Editor and Content Production Intern
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Spring 2020 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• iPhone preferred
• Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Proficiency in...
Proficiency in Video Editing Software such as:
Audio Editing Software is a plus:
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work on video production projects (pre-production, shoots, post-production, delivery)
* Manage channels/accounts and content for YouTube, Facebook, etc (webisodes, promos, etc)
* Service music videos to multiple outlets including TV and all digital platforms
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Contribute to artist or talent marketing and promotion projects (design ideas, content usage, etc)
* Maintain branding consistency for each client
* Research relevant materials and references for projects
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines