Intern - Video Editor and Content Production
Matrix ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Video Editor and Content Production Intern
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Spring 2020 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• iPhone preferred
• Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Proficiency in...
Proficiency in Video Editing Software such as:
Audio Editing Software is a plus:
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work on video production projects (pre-production, shoots, post-production, delivery)
* Manage channels/accounts and content for YouTube, Facebook, etc (webisodes, promos, etc)
* Service music videos to multiple outlets including TV and all digital platforms
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Contribute to artist or talent marketing and promotion projects (design ideas, content usage, etc)
* Maintain branding consistency for each client
* Research relevant materials and references for projects
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines
* MINIMUM of 25 hours per week for 12 weeks,minimum of 3 days per week, hours can be flexible.
*Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online