Intern - Video Editing, Content Production
Matrix ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2022 1:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Editing, Content Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Video Editing, Content Production postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Content Production Intern
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Spring-Summer 2022 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
• Interest in and knowledge of MUSIC business
• Listens to Urban, Hip Hop, Pop, Electronic music
• Follows media, social media coverage of music artists, releases, events
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• iPhone preferred
• Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Be proficient coding in HTML, CSS, PHP, etc. and software:
Video Editing Software such as:
---- Final Cut ---- Adobe Premier ---- Avid
Visual Effects/Motion Graphics such as:
---- Motion ---- Adobe After Effects ---- Color
Graphic Design/Photo Editing Software such as:
---- Photoshop ---- Illustrator ---- Fireworks
Audio Editing Software such as:
---- Logic ---- Pro Tools
---- Unreal Engine ---- Unity
• Audio Editing Software is a plus:
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work on video production projects (pre-production, shoots, post-production, delivery)
* Manage channels/accounts and content for YouTube, Facebook, etc (webisodes, promos, etc)
* Service music videos to multiple outlets including TV and all digital platforms
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Contribute to artist or talent marketing and promotion projects (design ideas, content usage, etc)
* Maintain branding consistency for each client
* Research relevant materials and references for projects
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines