Intern - Music Video Editor, Content Production
Matrix ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
MUSIC - Video Editor and Content Production Intern
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Fall 2021 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
• Interest in and knowledge of MUSIC business
• Listens to Urban, Hip Hop, Pop, Electronic music
• Follows media, social media coverage of music artists, releases, events
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• iPhone preferred
• Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Be proficient coding in HTML, CSS, PHP, etc. and software:
Video Editing Software such as:
---- Final Cut ---- Adobe Premier ---- Avid
Visual Effects/Motion Graphics such as:
---- Motion ---- Adobe After Effects ---- Color
Graphic Design/Photo Editing Software such as:
---- Photoshop ---- Illustrator ---- Fireworks
Audio Editing Software such as:
---- Logic ---- Pro Tools
---- Unreal Engine ---- Unity
• Audio Editing Software is a plus:
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work on video production projects (pre-production, shoots, post-production, delivery)
* Manage channels/accounts and content for YouTube, Facebook, etc (webisodes, promos, etc)
* Service music videos to multiple outlets including TV and all digital platforms
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Contribute to artist or talent marketing and promotion projects (design ideas, content usage, etc)
* Maintain branding consistency for each client
* Research relevant materials and references for projects
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines
* MINIMUM of 25 hours per week for 12 weeks,minimum of 3 days per week, hours can be flexible.
*Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online