Intern - Music Digital Media Production
Matrix ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Digital Media Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Music Digital Media Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Digital Media Production? We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Spring-Summer 2021 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
Interns will be assigned to work on various aspects of client projects including:
• Website development and maintenance with audio-visual and interactive elements
• Artist/Talent marketing and promotion projects (graphic design, editing video content, etc)
• Creation of logos, artwork and design for fliers, posters, single/album cover art, press kits, etc
• Management of channels/accounts and content for YouTube, Facebook, etc (webisodes, promos, etc)
• Production projects (pre-production, shoots, post-production, delivery)
• Servicing of music videos to multiple outlets including TV and all digital platforms
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• iPhone preferred
• Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Be proficient coding in HTML, CSS, PHP, etc. and software:
Video Editing Software such as:
---- Final Cut ---- Adobe Premier ---- Avid
Visual Effects/Motion Graphics such as:
---- Motion ---- Adobe After Effects ---- Color
Graphic Design/Photo Editing Software such as:
---- Photoshop ---- Illustrator ---- Fireworks
Audio Editing Software such as:
---- Logic ---- Pro Tools
---- Unreal Engine ---- Unity
• Have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
• MINIMUM of 20 to 25 hours per week for minimum of 12 weeks, 3-5 days per week. Available immediately.
-Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit.
JRH Entertainment Group is a multi-media music and entertainment company founded in 2009 by music executive and entrepreneur Jennifer Horton. Matrix Artists is our artist management, touring and branding company. Matrix Productions and Matrix Studios produce live performances and digital content onsite at our full-service soundstages and recording studios located in both Los Angeles and Miami.