Intern - Graphic Design/Art Director
Matrix ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design/Art Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Graphic Design/Art Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Graphic Design/Art Director? Graphic Design and Branding Intern
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Spring 2020 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• Have laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Proficiency in…
*** Graphic Design/Photo Editing Software such as:
*** Visual Effects/Motion Graphics such as:
-Adobe After Effects
*** Basic Animation Skills are a plus
Twitch emotes/IG stickers etc
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work on Artist/Talent marketing and promotion projects (graphic design, editing video content, etc)
* Create logos, artwork and design for fliers, posters, single/album cover art, press kits, etc
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Contribute to artist or talent marketing and promotion projects (design ideas, content usage, etc)
* Maintain branding consistency for each client
* Research relevant materials and references for projects
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines
* Have a passion for production and trending topics