Intern - Music Digital Media Production
Matrix ProductionsHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/4/2019 7:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Digital Media Production jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Music Digital Media Production postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Spring-Summer 2019 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
Interns will be assigned to work on various aspects of client projects including:
• Website development and maintenance with audio-visual and interactive elements
• Artist/Talent marketing and promotion projects (graphic design, editing video content, etc)
• Creation of logos, artwork and design for fliers, posters, single/album cover art, press kits, etc
• Management of channels/accounts and content for YouTube, Facebook, etc (webisodes, promos, etc)
• Production projects (pre-production, shoots, post-production, delivery)
• Servicing of music videos to multiple outlets including TV and all digital platforms
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• iPhone preferred
• Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Be proficient coding in HTML, CSS, PHP, etc. and software:
Video Editing Software such as:
Visual Effects/Motion Graphics such as:
-Adobe After Effects
Graphic Design/Photo Editing Software such as:
Audio Editing Software:
• Have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
• MINIMUM of 20 to 25 hours per week for minimum of 12 weeks, 3-5 days per week. Available immediately.
-Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit.