Urban / Pop / HipHop Music - Business Development
Matrix ArtistsMiami, FL
Part Time Job
APPLY ONLY IF EXPERIENCED in MUSIC business live, content, brand outreach
• Work with busy CEO of music management, tour production company, onsite studio
• ** Must have Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant EXPERIENCE
* ** Live music, content, brand relationships background
• ** Interest in and knowledge of MUSIC business
• ** Listens to Urban, Hip Hop, Pop, Electronic music
• ** Follows media, social media coverage of music artists, releases, events
• ** Able to start immediately
• ** Able to work independently, follow through, double/triple check
• Problem solver, not easily flustered by changes or issues
• Skilled in social media apps, Microsoft Office, Google docs, etc
• Be dependable, professional, have great people skills and phone manners, an outgoing personality and be able to function well in both a corporate business setting and in social settings/high profile celebrity events, etc.
• Run daily, weekly and monthly calendars with executive, office and multiple client schedules is critical
• Plan and coordinate music releases, video releases, company and artist promo events and campaigns, and executive speaking engagements
• Knowledge of Wix, graphic design, press kits, PowerPoint, imovie, etc a plus
• Interest in business operations and office management a plus
• ** Room to grow to full time position based on additional skill sets and value contributions
• Must have laptop. iphone
• Must have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online