Music Management / Record Label Coordinator
Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Music Management / Record Label Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Music Management / Record Label Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Music Management / Record Label Coordinator? Matrix Artists is looking for a Music Management/Record Label coordinator to support the CEO/Founder and General Manager in delivering and managing client's releases and other projects as well as ongoing day-to-day operations of the company
RESPONSIBILITIES will include (but not limited to):
• Work with CEO/Founder and General Manager to coordinate all client music releases including creating and keeping release calendars, managing music, photos, other files, corresponding with label partners, etc.
• Assist General Manager with recruitment and management of interns.
• Assist Production coordinator in advancing shows - promotion, prepping marketing collateral, corresponding with venues on deliverables such as rider, staging, sound, etc.
• Support CEO/Founder in day-to-day management tasks and responsibilities and act as a secondary point person for deliverables and correspondence.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/RECOMMENDATIONS include:
• At least 1-2 years past experience at record label or music management company.
• Administrative tasks such as scheduling, booking travel, sending and receiving emails, creating decks, creating reports, etc.
• Passion around developing a career in music management or A&R.
• Ability to work well under pressure and multitask on several different projects.
• Availability to work on weekends and nights and be accessible through email and phone.
• Availability to attend local events as well as work company events.
_Matrix Artists is a leading management company and independent record label that has for over the last ten years signed and managed top-tier and up and coming talent in the music industry. Through a full-service business model that spans several verticals such as marketing, brand partnerships, business development, social media management, graphic design, and more, Matrix Artists provides clients with the resources to have a successful career_