Management/Record Label Coordinator
Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Matrix Artists is looking for a Management/Record Label coordinator to support the CEO/Founder and General Manager in delivering and managing client's releases and other projects as well as ongoing day-to-day operations of the company
RESPONSIBILITIES will include (but not limited to):
• Work with CEO/Founder and General Manager to coordinate all client music releases including creating and keeping release calendars, managing music, photos, other files, corresponding with label partners, etc.
• Assist General Manager with recruitment and management of interns.
• Assist Production coordinator in advancing shows - promotion, prepping marketing collateral, corresponding with venues on deliverables such as rider, staging, sound, etc.
• Support CEO/Founder in day-to-day management tasks and responsibilities and act as a secondary point person for deliverables and correspondence.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/RECOMMENDATIONS include:
• At least 1-2 years past experience at record label or management company.
• Administrative tasks such as scheduling, booking travel, sending and receiving emails, creating decks, creating reports, etc.
• Passion around developing a career in music management or A&R.
• Ability to work well under pressure and multitask on several different projects.
• Availability to work on weekends and nights and be accessible through email and phone.
• Availability to attend local events as well as work company events.
_Matrix Artists is a leading management company and independent record label that has for over the last ten years signed and managed top-tier and up and coming talent in the music industry. Through a full-service business model that spans several verticals such as marketing, brand partnerships, business development, social media management, graphic design, and more, Matrix Artists provides clients with the resources to have a successful career_
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online