Intern - Music Social Media / PR
Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Artist Management - MUSIC - Social Media and PR Intern
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative Music Marketing interns to help with digital & traditional marketing strategies for clients in mainstream urban & pop culture 18-25 demographic for our Fall 2021 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with artist management executives. Must have a can-do attitude, great people skills and phone manners, be a self-starter and able to start ASAP.
Artist Management - Digital Analytics and Development Intern
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
** Interest in and knowledge of MUSIC business
** Listens to Urban, Hip Hop, Pop, Electronic music
** Follows media, social media coverage of music artists, releases, events
* Able to start ASAP.
* Must currently use/be knowledgeable of multiple platforms such as Triller, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit, YouTube
* Must understand how to utilize engagement, hashtags, influencers and trends to grow account following
* Have knowledge of current landscape of music and urban/pop culture, esp. in relation to social media /PR/ digital promotion
* Have experience scheduling posts using Planoly, Hootsuite, or similar platform.
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
* Have laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
* Basic graphic design / editing ability is a plus
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about digital marketing and industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Contribute to artist or talent marketing and promotion projects (design, content usage, captions, etc)
* Develop social media plans with audio-visual and interactive elements
* Maintain branding consistency in client posts
* Research and keep up with relevant media outlets and social media strategies
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines
* Have a passion for social media / PR and trending topics
* MINIMUM of 25 hours per week for 12 weeks,minimum of 3 days per week, hours can be flexible.
*Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online