Intern - Music Digital Analytics, Artist MGMT
Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Artist Management - MUSIC - Digital Analytics & Development Intern
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative Music Marketing interns to help with digital & traditional marketing strategies for clients in mainstream urban & pop culture 18-25 demographic for our Winter-Spring 2022 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with artist management executives. Must have a can-do attitude, great people skills and phone manners, be a self-starter and able to start ASAP.
Artist Management - Digital Analytics and Development Intern
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
• Interest in and knowledge of MUSIC business
• Listens to Urban, Hip Hop, Pop, Electronic music
• Follows media, social media coverage of music artists, releases, events
* Able to start ASAP.
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
* Have laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
* Familiar with SEO, SEM, retargeting, backend web traffic, meta tagging, tracking CTR, bounce rate, etc.
* Familiar with tracking digital ads/analytics reporting: Facebook, IG, Twitter, YouTube, Google Analytics, Ad words
* Use excel or preferred program to track metrics and growth across all client DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.), socials, and websites
* Experience with Wix, SquareSpace, WordPress, backend web traffic, and meta tagging
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about music marketing and industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Assist in increasing impressions on client assets
* Research relevant marketing materials and strategies
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Track all analytics, reporting weekly on activities and results
* Track playlisting activity
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines
* Have a passion for digital marketing and trending topics
* Think outside the box to offer new solutions
JRH Entertainment Group is a multi-media music and entertainment company founded in 2009 by music executive and entrepreneur Jennifer Horton. Matrix Artists is our artist management, touring and branding company. Matrix Productions and Matrix Studios produce live performances and digital content onsite at our full-service soundstages and recording studios located in both Los Angeles and Miami.
* MINIMUM of 25 hours per week for 12 weeks,minimum of 3 days per week, hours can be flexible.
*Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online